Quick detective work led to the arrest of three men connected to a double homicide outside of a nightclub in Passaic, New Jersey that took place shortly before 3 AM on June 20, 2015. Both Denise Gonzalez and Enpaul Cancero were killed, while Amin Rivas remained in critical condition in the hospital as of June 20, 2015.
Police arrested the alleged shooter Luis Delcarmen and charged him with murder, attempted murder, possession of a weapon, and unlawful possession of a weapon. Two other men are also implicated in the crime. Johan Gonzalez and Augusto Solano were both charged with murder and conspiracy, while Solano was also charged with robbery.
All six people were at the nightclub on the night of the murder. Questions remain about a possible fourth person involved in the murder, however. Detectives are seeking a person of interest in connection with the double homicide and another shooting at a convenience store in Clifton. An unnamed 21-year old man was the victim at the convenience store.
Witnesses reported seeing a black Honda Accord at the scene of both crimes, and police are describing the car as “a vehicle of interest.” The Honda had the same license plate number and a large hole in its rear windshield, so police are sure that it is the same car.
The person of interest is a man with a dark complexion who was wearing a red T-shirt along with a sweatshirt and a black bandanna or hat. The suspect is 5’8” to 5’9” tall. He initially ran from the scene, but is believed to have later gotten into the Honda Accord. Detectives are hot on his trail, and hopefully will identify him soon.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. in Justice Studies and M.S. in Criminal Justice
- Southern New Hampshire University - BS in Criminal Justice - Criminology
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice